We are culturally adapting a questionnaire related to autism symptoms in young children for publication. The method we are using recommends a native English speaker do the back translation into English. We are currently recruiting such a person. Please also see our website at health-action.org.
- Native English speaking professional translator
- Ability to effectively translate from Northern Vietnamese into English
- Understanding of terms used for early childhood development and autism
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide translation of a document from Northern Vietnamese to English
- You may be asked to join our subject matter expert committee (your expertise being translation)
Please provide the following:
- A brief description of how you fit our criteria
- Your billing rate of 350 words/page
- If you would be willing to do any volunteer work in the future
Work will be done remotely. Pease email your information to Colin Ohrt at Colin@health-action.org . You can also reach him by Zalo at +84769092856 .
Organisation Name: Consortium for Health Action
Application Deadline: 15 Jan 2023