WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite prospective bidders to to invite prospective bidders to submit sealed bids for providing 264 cabinets and 310 beds for USAID Biodiversity Conservation Project.
Detailed bidding process information can be found HERE .
HOW TO APPLY:
- Bidders are invited to submit their bid by email. Bidders who submit electronic proposals must follow the following submission instructions: email@example.com indicating clearly the email’s subject: “Tender Ref FY24-0999-[name of bidder]-Bidding document “Providing 264 cabinets and 310 beds for USAID-BC Project”.
- Maximum size for electronic submission: The maximum size per email that the Purchaser can receive is 25MB.
- To ensure the bidding document does not exceed 25MB, the bidding document require at leaset the Bidding forms and quotation are required to be protected by password and submitted to WWF-Vietnam email. Password will be kept by bidder. Purchaser will require the password before opening bidding document. The other documents which not including information on the quotationcan be submitted to WWF via Google Drive.
- Deadline for submission: 11:30 a.m (Hanoi ICT) January 22, 2024.
- Deadline for submitting question fo clarify bidding document: 11:30 a.m (Hanoi ICT) January 16,2024.
Please be aware that a Bid emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if it is received after the deadline for bid submission or not being protected by password. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all bidders to send email submissions well before the deadline.